Thursday, March 5, 2009

Light as a feather

Yup, this new computer rocks. And I won't say anything else about it, I promise.
Today, Annie got a package in the mail. She's going camping with the Tall Guy and his friends next week, so it was decided she needs to "carry her own weight"...no joke.
I think this is hilarious.



I started on a new scarf last week as my purse project in lieu of a sock... it's a little longer then the photo shows today, and I apologize for the photo quality, but these colors were giving me trouble the other night... It's a skein of koigu and a skein of Interlacements...
For the first time I'm using the ubiquitous pattern from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. So far, its pretty good...there's only one pattern row out of every four rows and easily memorized (key for purse projects).
I think it will be an early night... it has been a chaotic week so far!

3 comments:

  1. Porter has a backpack...actually I think Annie could fit in Porter's backpack. ~PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Jared makes our Annie carry her own weight as well. Hope TG has a good time camping.

    ReplyDelete