Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Almost forgot to show you

In the excitement of sweater knitting, computer buying, snow and all round craziness, I nearly forgot to show you my new socks!
Details:
Pattern: Ampersands (free!)
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiberarts Socks That Rock, Mediumweight in Space Dust
Needles: Size two addi lace...Magic loop, of course...
Notes: I love the way these socks fit, this may be another "go-to" pattern. I didn't change any of the pattern; the only thing I regret is not doing the cuffs longer since I have close to half a skein left over..any thoughts on what to do with a half skein of STR Medium?

The more true colors are in the bottom photos, not the top one...


A baby sweater for a friend in CA (no, not Erica!) is nearing completion w/out me even telling you about it! I'll show you shortly...
In the meantime, the great thing about living in DC is that while today was icy cold (around 25 and dropping tonight), it is going to be close to 70 on Saturday! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment