Tuesday, March 24, 2009

30?

It's hard to believe that I'm 30 today. I'm not one to spend much time navel gazing, but it really is a weird thing to wrap my head around.(Hours after I made my entrance) I look real happy.

(First Grade) Every child should have puppies born in their garage to a stray dog... the one closest one to me, under the mom's paw is my "Max" who was with the family for 15 or so years.
Why did anyone let me wear those glasses? (Freshman year of high school)

Three days before the wedding. (Age 29.5)
Also, sorry about the quality of the photos. It's kind of a long story on how I got these onto my computer.
And... really why did I try to blog yesterday? That post was riddled with typos. Mea Culpa.

Okay. Back to knitting and no more navel gazing for at least a few years!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, you look exactly the same!!! That's neat. Happy bday :O)

    ReplyDelete