Thursday, September 20, 2007

Old School


Old School
Originally uploaded by sparklypia
I'm not sure why I'm showing the world this picture, except that today is my Friday and I'm in a random sort of mood.
That's me on the far right. I have no idea whats on my jumper and I can say with a good bit of authority that it was not my idea at the time to wear knee socks with black bows. That's my Dad on the far left with the rocking shades. The boy next to me is now some sort of big shot in the army. I have no idea what, but I do know that my best scars from childhood were caused by fighting with Scott, so I'm sure he's good at what he does.

The Tall Guy and I are off to Columbus this weekend. I'm going to be in a Big Ten Town for a home football game and it should be interesting. The mid-west is starting to grow on me, but I'm going to do my homework on LYS's in the area before I really make a call on how I feel about Ohio. If you know of any let me know. In the meantime... Go Bucks! (right? that's what I say?? its weird to say that when you're talking about a nut and not a mammal with big antlers. I'm just saying...)

2 comments: