Friday, April 27, 2007

Go NH!

I have a deep love for my home state and this weeks ruling by the state lawmakers made me hop up and down and do a little dance. The Governor has said he'd sign the civil union bill so it looks like its a shoo-in.
I won't wax poetics on my socio-political beliefs, but I really do think this country needs to get used to the idea that there is more then one way to be in a strong relationship. The bible shouldn't be the only way to interpert family values...
Yay New Hampshire!In other news, I only have about an inch done on the new giant sock so, I'm not sharing. Sorry. I also ordered a skein of Lime and Violet handpainted sock yarn the other day and it just came in the mail. It is SO pretty, but the light isn't good for a picture, so I'll hold off.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm jealous already of your Lime & Violet sock yarn, and I haven't even seen it yet. I just forced myself to close the window of my Lisa Souza shopping cart without actually buying anything, and I'm totally craving some new handpainted!

    I'm totally up for SnB tomorrow - I'll need a break from the studying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the state lawn makers? do they have much clout?

    ReplyDelete