Sunday, November 11, 2007

well, this is cute!

I normally try to not exploit small adorable children for the sake of my blog. Today, however I'm desperate. My camera is entering its first full week of M.I.A. status and I figure a whole lot of you will stop reading once I stop showing you funny or colourful things.
That said, I sent a box over to Israel after one of my very good friends from High School had a baby. Here's Ben modeling the socks I sent, which are a modified jaywalker.
People, meet Ben. Obviously, I already think he's awesome, even though we haven't met yet. I can't wait for the holidays, when Ben (oh yeah, and his parents...) come back to the states for a visit. And, fine, I know, I know I'm getting close to 30, but I'm still getting used to the idea that my friends are having babies. It's weird, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment