Monday, November 26, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Let-Down

Whew. I spent most of yesterday sitting on the couch, napping and feeling so-so. What a nice, long weekend!

On Saturday night, the Tall Guy and I decided to venture out to a last minute show on the GW campus. Neither of us had actually been to a concert in forever... we thought the show was sold out, but when we got to the venue, I walked in to make sure there were no tickets left and what-do-you-know! We scored 9th row, center seats to Tegan and Sara ! So, 5 minutes before the show started, we were hooked up with face-value tickets.

Now, I'm not sure if you know these girls, but I personally...LOVE THEM. I've listened to them for ages and didn't even know they were in town until the Tall Guy told me! How can you not love cute identical twins from Canada who write and sing all their own music? The fan base appeared to be predominately female of an Ani-like disposition, so it made for some excellent people watching. We did leave the show a bit early (during the encore) which I felt a bit lame about, but for whatever reason, I started to get incredibly light headed and I feared passing out right in the auditorium. What can I say, sometimes I'm a wuss..

Knitting also happened this weekend and I'll post pics quick as can be... some is still being held back for gift-giving, but I hope to have a sweater to show soon!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment