Friday, January 12, 2007

whoo eee, how long will this nano live?!

The cover for the little guy is complete.
For the knitters, it was done on size 8 dpns. For the non knitters that just means no seams, except on the bottom (where I was smart enough to leave a hole for the earbuds/output).
The bets are on for how long this ipod will last, but in the meantime, I'm curious. Anyone else try out the "new" ipod earbuds?
As you may have read or heard me bitch about at some point, the first generation's earbuds would leave me aching and irritated in the ear canal region. I was convinced they were going to cause me seizures and took several polls on the matter.
I am sad to report that the "newly" designed ones... still suck. Not as bad as the last ones. But. A close second. At least I think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment