Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another state off the list

This weekend the Tall Guy and I were in South Bend, Indiana and the Western area of Michigan (mostly New Buffalo). I'd never been here and yes, western Michigan is gorgeous, the lake is pretty and the dunes are cool, but I'm still an ocean girl.
We were there to assist in friends getting hitched,

Do some hanging out
And enjoy the weather.
Knitting got done and I'll show you tomorrow.

Have you ever had to go from one terminal to another in the Detroit Airport? There's an underground tunnel that is one of the stranger installations I've seen in awhile. This photo does not do it justice, but the colors are all trippy and it changes hues to the music. It's all very odd.
In the meantime, cooler weather means I'm cooking and baking again. Yay!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like the creepy tunnel at O'hare in Chicago. Must be a weird midwest thing. We are seeing you in two weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, SF has the ocean! In fact it is right in the middle of it. Lots of indie rock for you, miss shaniqua indie rock and mucho sailing for the hubby! I think you should consider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes- Shaniqua Indie Rock Queen is my new nickname for you.

    ReplyDelete