Friday, May 18, 2007

Yay for Fridays!

It's the most overcast its has been all week right now, but its sunshine in my heart. Okay, not really. But, it is Friday and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend of Wineries in Va, Yoga and other good stuff.


The Loop Ewe struck again the other day, in the middle of a bad-work afternoon. Somehow two balls of the Bamboo/Crystal Palace sock yarn are now on thier way to me. I had returned this yarn to Stitch DC some time ago, but then decided to give it another go. I love this colorway too!

In other news, the Giant Sock is nearing completion. Yes, I'm well aware that the tall guy won't be wearing hand knit wool socks again until about November, but that's okay. I'm on the cuff now, and he doesn't like "tall" socks, so this will be pretty simple.

Happy Weekend to all! This is my more calm weekend of the month. Ha. Next weekend is a wedding and meeting the parents. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment