Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Okay.... the day got better.

I got home from a long day today to a very (very) belated birthday card sent via my aunt from my grandma. The best part? A check! Yay! I'm not one to get excited about such things, but it was totally unexpected... I mean at 28 do you always except a check for your birthday a month and a week late? I don't! So. Now. A slight excuse to buy yarn this weekend!
Also since I haven't been home in good light, I'm giving you the stock photo of the Lime & Violet yarn I just got. How can you not love these ladies?

And, yes. Its true. I do have a domestic side that is starting to fight its way out of me mostly via baked goods (the cupcakes went over well at work) and a reduced desire to go to crowded crazy bars anymore. I am, however a creature of cycles, most noted by those that have lived with me, so this too will likely pass.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, any trip outside of the law tower would be cause for celebration at this point so I am not in any way questioning your excitement re: the Maryland sheep and wool festival. But I hope you don't buy toooo much yarn, because you don't have infinite storage space :)
    ~ mkick

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn blob totally looks like a multicolored brain. -td

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course! the pattern is here: http://www.catduck.com/Clog/PermaLink,guid,a1e51312-e453-417f-8f69-e00b57fad053.aspx and i suggest using a centered dbl decrease (slip 2 tog k wise, k1, psso)

    glad you found some good stuff at MS&W!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete