Saturday, May 26, 2007

And the chaos begins... but first

some pictures.

This was the mason-dixon knitting buttonhole bag pattern. It was knit in a matter of hours. This is mid felt:
and the finished product! When I have more time, I'll explain hand felting in more detail. I think there is a great deal more physical effort involved then most of my readers realize:)

The giant socks are DONE! And they fit the Tall Guy!
In the meantime, I'm off to a wedding here and then flying to De-troit tomorrow for a few days. The cell phone won't be answered, and I'm really excited to have a few days to unplug.
Let's hope the Tall Guy's family finds me at least amusing. Midwesterners and New Englanders are always an interesting combination.
Sid gets sad when I travel a lot. I wish I was able to capture him hanging from the top of his cage yesterday. It was odd to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment