Sunday, December 30, 2007

and some more...

And the parade of what I've knit continues...The airy scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts... knit in Kidsilk Haze. This one was for the Tall Guy's Mom... Same pattern and yarn as above, but in hot pink... This one was for my friend Monica, as part of a small Gift Exchange we do every year.

And, while this is obviously not the finished product... I did actually finish it and gave it to Daneka, who was in the States from Israel for the holidays. Its this Chevron pattern, using one skein (actually about 3/4 of a ball) of Tiny Toes (I have no idea the colourway, I got it prewound with no ball band) and one half (or the rest of what I used the last time) of Fleece Artist, in what I think is the Nova Scotia colorway.

I know I knit other stuff as well... hmm. Oh yes! I finished this guy, with no actual finished photo...I knit it longer then the ballband dishcloth pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting and then added a tab and button, so Yvonne and Al can hang it where ever they want.

There may be a few more wrap up projects to show as well, but thats the bulk of it for now... whew, it seemed like so much more at the time...
The good news is spreading, I'll share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment