We left Providenciales this morning at 6am and it was cool and breezy. By cool, I mean about 70.
I'm now home, and it's 30 degrees. Yikes!
A quick run down of what we did and did not do this week...
- We went snorkeling (twice)
- We went sailing (the Tall Guy more then me)
- We slept in.
- I rarely knew what time it was
- I ate a lot. (Um. Fresh ceviche and conch salad? Of course I'll take seconds!)
- I drank more rum in a week then I had in the last ten years
- I took a yoga class (one, it was 30 minutes, I don't think that really counts)
- I relaxed
- I did pretty good with my sunscreen (I'm not known for being good at sunscreen, mostly I'm good at getting streaky sunburns)
- I read:
The Red Tent, Anita Diamant
Marley and Me, John Grogan
and I'm nearly done with: Their Eyes Were Watching God, Zora Neale Horston
- We watched the inauguration from our hotel room. For a fleeting moment, I was sad to not be in DC. Then I realized I saw more on TV then I would have on the Mall and I was off to find another Pina Colada.
What didn't happen...
- I didn't do much knitting. I have a cuff of a sock to show you. And the start of a scarf I'm still not in love with. That's it. I just had no knitting mojo this week and I'm a-okay with that.
- We didn't see any sharks while snorkeling. (Though there was a turtle, barracuda and eel!)
- I didn't bring home any seashells or coral for my collection. I'm not sure why, except that it just seemed better to leave it there.
- I didn't party til all hours. We were in bed every night before 11pm and I was loving it!
So now, I'm back. I'll be knitting again and have more to show you. I'm refreshed and in good spirits. Now, the Tall Guy and I are off to plan our next adventure!!