Tuesday, August 5, 2008

t minus 25

What we're working on (names obscured for obvious reasons, including those of you who will try to convince me to put you at another table... for one day, darlings, the Tall Guy and I are in charge!, insert evil laugh here) :

What Annie thinks of it:

And what Annie is doing this week when she's not pouting? Sitting on her mom's lap. (This was not staged. This is simply proof that our 40+ lb dog thinks she's a lap dog.)

What I would rather be working on, but you won't get a photo of: Knitting, playing, skipping...
Though, we did just have a nice dinner with family friends, with plenty of gin, wine and the like, so I can't complain too much.

4 comments:

  1. If you haven't finished, may I suggest using an excel spreadsheet for your seating chart. It's quite easy and convenient. And I'm having a not-so-secret love affair with Excel. I love him so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that we are very excited for you and the Tall Guy. We have only had the pleasure of meeting him once but we did love him. We want to wish you all the luck in the world on your big day. Say hello to NH for us and all the kids that will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe annie just jumps into your lap like that! she's straddling you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that is SO cute!!!!! I love animals, especially huggers like that.

    ReplyDelete