Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chevron?


Chevron?
Originally uploaded by sparklypia
I've decided to knit a chevron scarf.
I have plenty of yarn to do a few, so we'll see how it goes. The pattern I'm basing my scarf off of is found here
I have no clue if this first one will be for me or will be a gift... While its 6 months to Christmas for most of you... its only six months to the Holidays for us knitters... eeks!

Like the colours? Whew, they'll give you a headache.

Also, I'm practicing uploading pics and postings straight from flickr to here, so if you see anything funny or it looks bad, let me know.
The DC summer humidity is breaking for a few days, so I'm hoping to play outside a little this weekend before the "it feels like you're walking into a steam room when you walk outside" weather returns.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love that orange!!! What is it???

    I can't wait to see how it turns out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chevron is so much fun to make and it's ultra portable as well...love that koigu!

    ReplyDelete