Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Goods

I completely forgot to show off what I picked up at Maryland Sheep and Wool two weeks ago!
I was pretty restrained this year I think. I had a few projects in mind, picked up yarn for them and had only two impulse buys.. oh and fried dough and loaded ribbon chips... yum!


Socks that Rock, Medium weight Mill End. Not sure on the colorway, it seems to all be within the red, purple and pink family.

Two skeins of Malabrigo laceweight in Velvet Grapes... this is likely going to be the featherweight cardigan at some point.


And, lastly in yarn purchases, two skeins of Brooks Farm Willow. Not sure the colorway name, but its a grey/steel. I think it will be the Sahara top.

At the end of the day, we found Jennie The Potter's booth and I bought this necklace. How could I resist? I love unique pendants and this one was just too cute.

Overall, a great day, it's so easy to get overwhelmed, but Jessie and I had a great day of yarn and animals and managed to stay dry! (Jessie's recap of our day can be found here and here .)

No comments:

Post a Comment