Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A sweater in three weeks...


DSCN0507, originally uploaded by sparklypia.

Actually. This sweater took far less then three weeks to knit. I was just up to other things, like knitting a sock, going to NYC/Brooklyn and other various activities that kept me from knitting the Francis, Revisted in far less time.
This is a terrible photo. In fact, I almost didn't show you this picture, because hopefully, by the weekend it will be dry enough for me to model and you'll see how stinkin' cute it is.
Seriously. This was one of the most straightforward knits I've had in awhile. I loved it enough that I've already bought yarn to make it again.
When I post the "official" pics I'll give all the details.
In the meantime, I'm feeling a bit like a cast away with my knitting. I have a pair of socks nearing finish, the gathered pullover needs a sleeve done and that's about it... so, my mind is all over as I try to map out my knitting plans for the next period of time. We'll see how this works out!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! I love it!! And plan on giving it a try knitting it myself!! ~ Needlebeedle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job!! can't wait to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete