Thursday, April 17, 2008

hello from bernard

Every backyard needs a garden gnome riding a pig!
At least that's what I told the Tall Guy a few weeks ago when we were at Home Depot. How could I not put Bernard (that's what I named him) into our cart and take him home!
This is... well... A picture that doesn't look like much of anything. It's one of a few present projects at the moment and the finished product won't look like boring brown. In the corner you can see those other socks I was working on. I'm totally a knitting slut right now, I have so many things on the needles and no real direction. I'm okay with it, though.

And, your Annie photo for today.
This is how she "watches" TV. I'm not kidding. Sometimes she even pushes back a bit so she looks even more like a person sitting on the couch, watching the tube. I love it.
Happy Weekend! We're firing up the grill for the first time Saturday, if I haven't told you and you're close by, c'mon by for a little shin dig. Email me if you need our address!
Yay!

1 comment: