Monday, November 16, 2009

Make this recipe.

Our travels this holiday season will be landing us home late on Wednesday night in MI for Thanksgiving and in the afternoon on Christmas eve in NH. I always like to contribute something sweet and homemade to the festivities, so whatever I make this year needs to be able to travel well in the car.
Last week around twitter, a number of people were tossing around comments about the most amazing rice crispy treats EVER and, well, I got curious. Last night, I made them using Smitten Kitchen's recipe and really, they are super tasty. So, I'm distracting you from the lack of knitting content (I'll show off a sweater this week, I promise!) to tell you to go to the store, buy the ingredients and make them. Really, it will only take you about 7 minutes longer then it does to make the normal ones.
Off to eat another one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment