Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey there Lady


I finished and started wearing my February Lady Sweater over a week ago. Just yesterday, the Tall Guy and I got around to taking pictures. It's so comfortable!Details:
Pattern: February Lady Sweater
Yarn: Miss Bab's "Yowza What a Skein" about 700 yards
Needles: Size 8
Mods: I didn't do too much to this pattern. I made the second to smallest size and decided not to cast on an extra 7 stitches when I separated for the sleeves. A smart move that kept everything from not being too big.
I would def. knit this or an incarnation of it again.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely know what colors work on you! It's beautiful! I hadn't seen the fitted version before. That would be great on you too.

    I've been contemplating the baby version for some time now. Just need the appropriate baby to knit it for. :)

    ReplyDelete