Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello Fall!!!

Crafty Bastards was yesterday and the weather could not have been more perfect. Of course, this also made for some super crazy crowds, but I was happy to see the vendors appeared to be doing well, and I ran into lots of people I hadn't seen in some time. I was sad to miss Paula Woolarina with her new baby, but will hope to track her down soon!
When I ran into Malia, she had a special treat for me!How gorgeous is this handspun?
It's 100% Alpaca and I think it will become either a cowl or a pair of mitts. Check out more of her handspun and other creations here!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have stayed longer! We should get together sometime... would be great to see people who aren't doctors and nurses for once! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun meeting you and I can't wait to see what you create from this yarn.

    ReplyDelete