Sunday, April 26, 2009

Howdy. Stranger!

While the blog doesn't seem to agree, all sorts of springtime busyness has been happening around these parts! Work, play, seeing friends and family, finding my way back to the yoga mat, house shopping and knitting have all been squeezed into the last month or so. It's all positive, so really, there's no complaining here.
We were in Detroit over Easter and we had a great time visiting with the Tall Guy's family. Have I mentioned that I have the world's cutest niece?

(Peanut with her Mom)
She's just starting walking, so it's pretty entertaining.

Knitting IS happening, but not a lot of it is picture worthy at this point. The best I have for you is this set of washcloths that are heading to my Seattle-based sister-in-law.
I had made her one for Christmas to go along with her gift and she recently asked for another one...

Details:
Yarn: Peaches and Creme, a variety of stash yarn
Needles: Size 7 Brittanys
Patterns: Ballband Dishcloth, Grandmother's Favorite (this is a fairly ubiquitous pattern, this was just the first link I grabbed), Nine Patch Dishcloth


I couldn't just send her one!!!!
Spring/Summer has hit DC hard this weekend and I can only hope that the weather will be nice for Maryland Sheep and Wool next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment