Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clean slate?

I was just thinking about how much I have to tell you and/or what I haven't shown "the blog" that I've knit or baked . Back in the day, it was just the blog. Now, there's ravelry, there's twitter and for times when it's a random thought, it may even be Facebook. So, I try to blog, but this is my moment to say I refuse to feel bad when I don't post for awhile because dudes, there's a good chance you've already seen the picture!


This just went in the mail tonight and is bound for my new nephew, H.
The colors are a little off but, it was an iPhone photo at night, in my bedroom. Sorry about that!
A basic top-down V-neck raglan, I looked at pattern, but really, I didn't need one.
I hope it either a) still fits or b) is big enough for next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment