Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Chickens

I just decided that I'm a baby-knitting sweatshop at the moment. A large number of women I know are pregnant and I'm not the type to let these poor little babies go without a hand knit good or three! I'm playing with the photo booth feature on my computer, so excuse the quality.
This little bit of knitting will be the Umbilical Cord hat from the first Stitch and Bitch book. It's a speedy knit that's also cute and seems to fit babies of various sizes. The yarn is stash leftover's from the socks I made the Tall Guy for Christmas.. it's Lorna's Lace Worsted in Edgewater. *love*.

I have lots of finished knits and more blocking now that as soon as I get some nice light, I'll photo. Currently, it's rained everyday for the last week.
I did not agree to live in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment